This course will provide you with a basic knowledge of the industrial and commercial systems and how the components within systems relate to each other. You will learn how to install components of large-scale industrial and commercial systems such as heating, and hot and cold water that heat workplaces in industrial and commercial buildings like office blocks, factories, schools and hospitals.
Installers are able to work on new build construction sites and existing buildings under close supervision, following safe working practices and demonstrate competence in the health and safety, communication, quality control and environmental requirements appropriate to their work.
The assessment process for this apprenticeship is driven by the following principles:
- Your demonstration of competence as far as practical through workplace performance
- Your ability to meet specified industry standards of component performance
- Your ability to demonstrate the requisite knowledge and behaviours that support workplace performance
- Identification of the apprentice’s potential for progression
The installer end point assessment will consist of a knowledge test and a installer skills test.
- Combi Fault Finding
- Unvented Hot Water
- Water Regs
- Energy Efficiancey n Commercial Catering
- Commercial Laundry & Heat Pumps