- Planning & Preparation
- Gas Boiler & Water Heater
- Space Heating
Candidates will complete in-cente training two evenings per week consisting of:
- Stage one: safe working and carrying out health and safety practices in gas utilisation as well as building services and structures
- Stage two: written or practical assignments and knowledge assessments
- Stage three: consisting of a work log of practical activities, skills and competencies, and a practical observation of work activity in terms of quality and behaviour
Upon portfolio completion, candidates will achieve Gas Safe® registration to prove their competence in using appliances that contain Natural Gas or Liquid Petroleum.
HybridTec’s new entrant domestic gas course will equip all participants to correctly install, commission, decommission, service and repair gas appliances in a domestic setting. You will be provided with the knowledge and skill to deliver a high level of customer service while following the relevant health and safety laws.
As a trained gas engineer, you will typically work on appliances such as central heating boilers, unvented hot water storage, ducted air heaters, cookers and space heaters. This role is very physical and may involve lifting and moving equipment, working at heights and in confined spaces.
- Combi Fault Finding
- Unvented Hot Water
- Water Regs
- Energy Efficiancey
- Commercial Catering
- Commercial Laundry & Heat Pumps