Our Energy Efficiency (Part L) course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Part L of the Building Regulations. This includes learning surrounding boiler sizing (whole house method), the importance of SEDBUK ratings, principles of gas condensing boilers, hot water cylinder replacements, controls and environmental consequences.
- Part L of the Building Regulations
- Boiler sizing
- Whole house method
- The importance of SEDBUK ratings
- Principles of gas condensing boilers
- Hot water cylinder replacements
- Environmental consequences